Tuesday 17 July 2012

Motivation to lose weight

Hello readers!

Today I would like to share with you people a story about my secondary school life. In secondary 3, I use to be quite fat. My weight was around 81kg and I was only 1.65 metres tall. My friends use to call me fat as a joke and I was pretty cool with it. But as you know, it does not feel good to be insulted so I decided to slim down.

I started exercising during the holidays where i would jog 2-4days a week. I also started eating less and even skip meals depending on how the day goes. As the weeks past, my body became slimmer and slimmer. By mid September, I weight 67.5kg. I lost a total of 13.5kg within 3 months. My family and friends were all shock by how much weight I lost. My parents even suspected me of having aneroxia.

This post is to encourage people to exercise if you want to lose weight as many people resort to not eating for faster results. Although not eating makes you slimmer faster than exercising, it is very bad for the health as your body needs energy and nutrients to move. Your body will be very vulnerable to disease. Exercising is good for your health as it builds up a stronger body and train your mental state. You can also have fun with your friends where you can display teamwork, stratergies and meet new people. You don't have to excel in the sports that you are doing, the most important thing in sports is to have fun while being the best comes next in line.

Last but not least, a motivational video about a man who could not walk due to an injury in a war and gain a lot of weight, but he was motivated to walk again and he did. He even manage to slim down a lot. Please comment about your opinion or thoughts about it. All of your opinions are welcome so don't be shy to comment. - posted by William

1 comment:

  1. Hey william, I'm a 40 year old man and after trying out the exercises in the video, I have lost about 40 pounds! Thanks so much for the video and the information, it was really helpful because most videos that I've watched before were either of no use or they were too strenuous to do. I like your motivation and I hope I can keep myself doing more of these exercises! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete