Thursday 12 July 2012

Taekwondo

WHAT IS TAEKWONDO?

Taekwondo is a sport whereby only need to use yours legs to attack the opponent and all the body guards and arms guards, thinking, combat techniques, self defense, demo, anaerobic and aerobic exercise and sparring technique and taekwondo is formed by South Korea and is a national sports.

Different language to name taekwondo:

  • Hangu:태권도
  • Hanja:跆拳道
  • Revised Romanization: Taegwondo
  • McCune-Reischauer T'aekwŏndo

What does this sport teach us?

Discipline, etiquette, justice and self confidence.


Video and image about me?
This is the tournament which I have participate before in 2009 and I managed to get a sliver medal.


 Videos of me in red, I was injured on my right leg. Please comment!


Some Taekwondo video to motivate people to join this sport: 


Reference:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taekwondo



3 comments:

  1. Wa Pearson is that you i know u for so long teach me some marital arts haha

    ReplyDelete