Friday 13 July 2012

My Personal Story About Sports

Hey readers and sports lovers, how are you all doing?
Nowadays,sports are not as famous as it used to be so that is why i would like to share my personal stories about sports and me with all of you so that more people will love sports.
The picture above, is a Nike soccer ball which i always used to play with when i am in secondary school.It is already 5 years old and i am still playing soccer with this soccer ball nowadays.I used to be a small and tiny guy when i am sec 1 and I am always the target for those bullies since the day i step inside my secondary school and i had been bullied hundred of times.Life sucks back then until I started to play sports. I always thought that i am not capable to play sports because I am not an athlete who can run very fast and have skills like those professional players.But I never give up, and I want to be better each day and that's why i went to buy the soccer ball above.This Nike soccer ball is the cheapest back then (sorry that i did not mention the ball name as I had forgotten the name already since it is many yrs ago) and i am a very poor guy so i decided to buy it and start practicing with it.


As you can see, i had put tape on it when i just brought it and now the tape had disappear but the marks of the tape still remind. I put in at my soccer ball as i thought that the soccer ball will not burst as there is protection everywhere but in the end, it was useless.I played around with this soccer ball almost everyday when i am in secondary school and it let me became more and more tougher and fitter.People always laugh at my soccer skills but i kept on training and now i have become a good player.I say out my personal story as I would like to encourage people to play sports rather than staying at home using computer.Sports make us get tougher and fitter both mentally and physically and I hope everyone will love playing sports.So do comments on my personal life story if you know how i feel , say what you want and share your personal story about u and your favourite sports or sports equipment with us too, we will appreciate that very much. :) 

 Lastly , here is a video for all of you,Enjoy!
Never surrender even if you are losing in a match, 
Never give up even if you are not a good player.







No comments:

Post a Comment